We need to turn to our teachers, and find ways to improve our education system by:
· Reducing the burden of standardized testing in the classroom as a federal litmus test
· Creating student growth goals that that recognize vocational skills, arts and health
· Holding tenured teachers to higher standards
· Making social studies and science a higher priority in federal funding.
· Focus on the federal funding of local projects that improve the infrastructure, not just changing the infrastructure
· Focus on life-safety infrastructure first, including first responders, computer systems, earthquake mitigation and cellular communications
I consider the Post Office a critical part of American infrastructure
· The health of our aqueducts and drinking water needs to be a priority in the watersheds we all share
· Recognize that fishing is both a source of recreation and industry and help national guidelines that try to balance the needs of both when it comes to fishing for fun and fishing as an income source.
· I think federal land is an important natural resource, including JBLM, for work and play.
· I trust science and scientists. Whether Federal, state or tribal. I believe their data and will try to work with all of them for appropriate long-term health of our ecosystems.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.